Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 2 challenge - Substance abuse.

OK, Mr Dave..... Time to fess up about your substance abuse.

I have been abusing the white powder for WAY too long, and it's time that I admitted to myself and other just how bad this addiction is.

This week, we are tracking SUGAR consumption! Aaarrrggghhh the horror!

The winner of this weeks challenge with be the person who consumes the least amount of sugar. This will be calculated by the using the Carbohydrates - Sugars value on packaged food and drinks, or a Google search!

A teaspoon of sugar will count as 6 grams of sugar for the purpose of this test.
One slice of any bread will be 8 grams of sugar.

OK, my breakfast today was coffee with 3g, Baked beans 6g and a slice of bread 8g which is a total of 17grams of sugar.

1 comment:

  1. In the most inevitable turn of events ever....I was eating a giant ham sandwich with chutney WHILE I read what the challenge for the week is....sigh...

    ReplyDelete