Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 1 Day 2 - Tortoise starts his Race

Well after a very slow start to the race (and after watching the hare tear off into the distance) the lumbering tortoise has finally made a move. A walk this evening netted 5.83 km at a very sedate 1 hour 13 minutes. Not exactly a blistering pace but then again the cunning hare neglected to mention he was already 6 weeks into some GI Joe Navy Seal Commando Killer Training Programme. But some kms on the scoreboard may at least score me a bit of the sympathy vote!

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

    Eagle Talon AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete