Friday, January 27, 2012

The end is nigh! Oh, actually it's here! Week one done.

OK, so I have been a bit slack and not updated for a couple of days, but...... I did some more walking. Another 2.5km on the 27th.
Australia Day was a lazy day inside...... Guests for dinner... (An excuse not to go walking, at least I am honest.)

The cardio work that Tash has me doing is pretty cool, I have added hand weights now to a few routines. She has modelled her training style to resemble Navy Seal training. There is a lot of swearing and throwing things, and the occasional kick in the ribs.
I asked to be whipped, but she isn't into that sorta thing ;-)

I was totally inspired by Dave's Forrest Gump walk... Top effort that! Obviously I am going to have to watch out for him, he is not the crinkly old man that I thought he was!

Now, what heinous task can I dream up for next weeks instalment of 508Pounds????? Bwahahahahahaa!

Anybody, anybody??? Bueller? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment