Friday, January 27, 2012

W1D6 - River Ramblings

Well, last day of the Week 1 challenge...no score.

But yesterday was a whole different matter.  a 12km bushwalk along the picturesque Murrumbidgee River.  Not fast going by any means, I'd have done a lot more than 12km in 3.5 hours if I was walking on paths around the lake (for example).  Nevertheless a lovely way to spend the day, though I was pretty buggered by the end.

That puts my total score for the week at 21.83km.  What say the hare?  I count 26.62km from Steve from his posts.  Any more hidden walks up your sleeve there buddy?

New week starts tomorrow with weigh in and the voting starts to allocate the points!  have your say how they should be distributed.  Also Steven will be posting next week's challenge (I made up this week's to get the ball rolling).

No comments:

Post a Comment