Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In training for Australia Day!!

Ello ello ello, what do we have ere then?
Australia Day eve...

"She" dragged my screaming carcass out of bed this morning at 6:30am, I REALLY wanted to sleep in..... Did the short walk, 2.5km.

Poached egg on a slice of bread, and half a can of phart pellets had me satisfied till lunchtime, where I then enjoyed a Chicken Pesto Ceasar salad and OJ with my great friend and all round nice guy, Mr David Waldon (Never lend this man your car).

I even rejected the offer of Tim Tam's from a client.... Something is happening here... Woohoo!

Another 20 minutes of cardio and hand weights before dinner, my calves and quads are pumped.

Dinner, half a skinless chicken boob with dukkah, 3 veg and quinoa <- Yeah, you want it!!!

Another 5km down to the school and back, and that is the day... Today, I think I owned it!

Thanks to Tash for the encouragement. I need a lot more people, send it to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment