Sunday, February 12, 2012

Warm apple pie! The Justification you have been waiting for!

So, this is where my best intentions would normally fall in a screaming heap. I am in Melbourne, where every 20 meters on any street there is a choice of some of the most amazing food experiences available.
"Normally" I would be bursting a the seams having gorged myself on, typically, junk food!
Something has really changed.... I am not interested in eating the bad stuff (burgers, chips, biscuits and milkshakes).

Having said that, my sister is a chef and made dinner and fresh apple pie for the wife and I on the weekend, and it was something that I really wanted, so I ate a piece of that pie, it was delicious! No guilt here!

So... 5 days ago I was 247.5..... Today, 242.9 pounds. 4.6 pounds <- That's crazy.
Do I now tell you about the Thai food last night and pizza for brunch today?? I don't think I need to trouble you with all that blah blah blah.....

Sugar.... who are you again????

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. I've turned down 3 pavlovas in the last 5 weeks. It is my all time favourite dessert and it was easier each time. I'm going to try and work out how to make one without fructose though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Gillepsies quit plan book has a recipie, very different technique to the usual method, haven't got around to trying it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work Headly!! Finding it hard without you at the moment so keep the blog updated cause it spurs me along!!

    ReplyDelete