Monday, February 20, 2012

Throw him to the floor centurion!

Ouch..... OK, so it was back to Taekwondo tonight after an extended break of about 3 years due to broken feet and general laziness.

Had a very casual intro warmup, and then some self defence with Dave and Taff. After about 25 minutes of being tossed around like a rag doll, I am finally tenderised quite nicely.

Seriously, great to be back on the floor after such an extended break, and I know that I am going to feel the pain tomorrow, but it's a good pain.

I have a small problem with the weigh in.... I have been sometimes calculating the my weight in pounds as kg * 2.2, and sometimes I use Google Calc and enter 112kg in lb and it gives me the pounds..... But you see, there is a problem with that. Google Calc uses 2.20462262185 pounds per Kg.

So..... I am lighter, but a little bit mathematically heavier than last weigh in......

This morning I am 245.15 Google pounds! (Not the fake 244.64)

Dave, I say Dave.... Where are you champ???

No comments:

Post a Comment