Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Geek fest 2012

I am doing a training course in Melbourne for the week, and it is catered :-o

The thing is, I am in IT and the trainers seem to have ordered “geek fare”.... Pastries, cakes and biscuits and a barrage of sweet drinks. Did I mention the leaning tower of lamingtons?? No joke, there was about 200 of the things. Normally this would have bought me undone, but my craving for sugar has just gone.

Yesterday was a little bit of a challenge, but I managed to eat pretty well considering.

Home made muesli in the morning, a spinach wrap for lunch with a side of coleslaw and I totally skipped the morning and afternoon sugar assault.
It's pretty warm here at the moment, and I had about 1.5 litres of water and two coffee's (At least that's what it said on the urn anyway).

To be honest, I was starving by 6pm, but my sister is a chef and put together the most excellent chicken wrap I have ever had. Tortilla wrap, rice, Greek yoghurt, cheese, carrot, capsicum, cucumber, skinless chicken breast and a dash of home made plum sauce.

No scales to weigh myself today, but I am feeling great.

No comments:

Post a Comment