Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bless me Dave, for I have sinned......

It has been two weeks since my last confession......

OK, I have no excuse for not updating this blog. (Not that will satisfy some readers, yes you Greg Y)

The sugar week was not that bad, apart from 5 pear cider drinks which did not list the amount of sugar anyway, 2 litres of milk.... There was bugger all refined sugar. No bread.... No junk food at all. I even refused soft drink and Tim Tams that were offered. Plenty of eggs, meat, veggies and nuts. I have not eaten that much fruit, probably only 4 serves per week.

Did naff all exercise as well in the sugar week.... Bit busy with work, and wanted to relax when I did have time off. I am stil feeling on top of the world, and have plenty of energy to work right through the day.

I am going to withhold the number of hours that I have managed for this weeks challenge... The suspense is going to crush Dave, psychological warfare time!

I will say that I weighed in this morning and got a bit of a shock.... 247.5 pounds!

Beats my pre Christmas weight of 267.2 pounds, 20 pounds down, no diet and no exercise....!

A client remarked to me yesterday, "Gee you have lost some weight, what DIET are you on, or did you have a lapband"...... My response "No DIET, I have just chosen to eat REAL food" They exclaimed "Oh, so your on the low carb sugar free DIET then!" "Hmmm, NO butthead" I said, "I am just eating REAL normal food".

I truly have lost the craving for junkfood and sugar. Weird and hard to explain to sugar junkies!

I hope Dave punches out some big numbers this Week And Realises For All Real Exercise there is reward! <- Did you see what I did there?? I crack myself up....!

4 comments:

  1. I had given up on you days ago! Good to see less of youback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G'day Steve, you guys have also inspired me to start treating my body with a bit of respect!! I have set myself a 12 week challenge (currently day 6 in to week 2, weigh in day tomorrow).

      Started at 245.50lbs, last Friday weighed in at 236.10lbs.

      Keep going mate, and keep posting here, as i enjoy reading yr blog. (also used to read your old blog as well)

      cheers
      Brendan Cruise

      Delete
    2. Hey Brendan, really glad that you are here and that my ramblings have made a positive change to your mind and body..... The ONLY reason I stopped posting on Wrongfuel, was that I received zero feedback.

      Stay tuned for more :-)

      Delete
    3. And as for you Greg.... A simple "thanks!".
      I think we all achieve more with support from those around us.
      Your journey is extremely inspirational in itself.... Well done.
      You lead, I'll follow.

      Delete