Thursday, March 15, 2012

In Flew End Tzar

Ok...so I am starting to feel almost normal again.  After 4 weeks I am not actually coughing ALL night and all day, though I still have to abandon the bed from time to time, just to let my wife get a bit of sleep through the constant coughing.  I had 4 courses of antibiotics, was off work for 2 1/2 weeks and have generally felt completelty crap for a month. 

So I think I might be ready to tentatively re-enter the competition.  I wont be breaking any records exercise wise but I feel up to at least showing up again.  I could do with a proper night's sleep too while I'm making lists.

Apologies to one and all for my absence.

Perhaps you could think about setting a new challenge on Friday evening Steve.  Preferably one that wont kill me.  An eating challenge would suit me best this week (been lots of sick boy comfort food lately).  Anything involving too much exertion sends me into coughing fits that has me dizzy on my feet.

I must be like 12,000 points behind by now.  I weighed in the other day at 254.4 ipad pounds.  Thats a measley 3.5 pounds below starting weight 2 months ago. I didn't even have the good grace to lose 10 pounds through illness!

Be gentle with me Steve! (But I'm still secretly proud of you for doing so well)

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment