Thursday, June 28, 2012

Primal fear! (Of being overweight)

Hey peeps, long time no post I know. Glad to see that you were on the mend Dave, it's not so nice when people get sick. I have been doing a small amount of exercise during the weeks lately, but the major changes are still with my eating. I am hardy ever hungry. I weighed in yesterday at 234 pounds! And I attribute this to eating primal / paleo type foods for the past 5 months. Google Mark's Daily Apple to see what it is about. There have been a couple of falls from grace where we have had Indian takeaway, or a piece of fish from a restaurant but hey, I feel great. Sugar is gone... And I say that because in the past few months that I have had a sugar binge, I felt totally flat afterwards and almost sick. My pre Christmas weight you might remember was 267.2 pounds, so I am 33 pounds down now and not looking back. So Dave, how is your journey going?

No comments:

Post a Comment